At NJ Region Pony Club, we strive for excellence in our content, ensuring accuracy, relevance, and integrity. These editorial guidelines are designed to maintain our high standards.
1. Content Quality
- Originality: All submissions must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Research: Articles should be well-researched, with claims backed by credible sources.
- Relevance: Content should be pertinent to our audience’s interests in ponies and related topics.
2. Writing Style
- Tone: Maintain a professional yet approachable tone.
- Grammar: Ensure your submissions are free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Format: Articles should have a clear structure, with headers, subheaders, and bullet points where appropriate.
3. Article Length
- Feature articles should range between 800-1200 words.
- Blog posts should be between 500-800 words.
4. Use of Images
- Only use images you have rights to or have sourced from royalty-free platforms.
- Always provide appropriate credits and captions for images.
- You may include relevant outbound links to credible sources.
- Avoid promotional or affiliate links unless previously approved.
- Declare any potential conflicts of interest.
- If your article includes opinions, they should be clearly stated as such.
All articles are subject to review and editing by our editorial team. If significant changes are required, the article will be sent back to the author for revision.
NJ Region Pony Club reserves the right to reject any submission that doesn’t meet our standards or align with our vision.
Upon submission, the copyright for the article transfers to NJ Region Pony Club. The content may not be republished elsewhere without written consent.
We value the effort our contributors put in. While we can’t provide detailed feedback for every submission, we aim to communicate our decisions clearly.
For further questions or to submit your article, please reach out to our editorial team.